Friday, July 31, 2009

Emergency Call

Last Friday (24.07.2009, noon)..i'd received emergency call from my sister..she said my father cannot breath..she asked me to go back ASAP..

I'd received the call after I'm having my lunch with my colleagues @ Midvalley..after i'd received the call, I can't do anything..i'm praying for my father..I want to go back now..I sent sms to my husband and tell him that I want to go back to my hometown to see my father..I can't stop my tears..i'm crying all the way back to the office..i'd informed my boss that i want to 1/2 day leave because i want to go back to my hometown...i'm crying all the way back to my house..I kept praying..

When I'd reached home, my mother in law is ready with her bag..we are waiting for my husband..I'd packed all the things..fetched my baby from the nursery..

All the way to my hometown I kept praying..Hopefully nothing gonna happen to my father..

Before Maghrib we'd reached my house in kampung..I saw my father..Oh! no..very painful...he hugged me..he said "Ingatkan tak dapat jumpa dah.." everybody is crying.. at the same time my brother also arrived with his wife..my father also hugged him so hard..

From that moment, I can see his painful is released..not much..but a little..we can see he really in pain..pity him..he don't want to go to the hospital....

"Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, kasihanilah mereka sebagaimana mereka memelihara aku semasa aku kecil."

No comments: