Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Operation..

On 3rd August 2009..my father had another operation..he has to have the operation because after the 1st operation he can't eat @ drink..pity my father..

2 days before the operation, all of us (brothers and sisters) were coming back to see him..to give him support and courage..

After the operation, my father was sent to ICU..no complication but it is a MUST for him to stay at ICU..

On Monday night, I asked my husband to go back to my hometown to see my father. I also asked my brother to go back with me.

Yesterday, during 1st session visiting hour, we went to the hospital to see him. As he is in the ICU, we have to follow very strict rules. When I called my father, he gave some response..means he can hear what we were saying..Alhamdulillah..

During 2nd session visiting hour, I recite Yaasin for him and some other ayat-ayat suci Al-Quran..

"Ya Allah Ya tuhanku, kau sembuhkanlah ayahku..berikanlah dia kekuatan untuk menghadapi ujian dari Mu ini Ya Allah..Amiin"

No comments: