Thursday, July 2, 2009

18.05.2009 - Rayyan turn OnE

2day is my baby 1st birthday..EZHAN RAYYAN....
I could not believe it...one year old already..I
just bought a cake, for him to bring it to the nursery
..plus some goodies for the children..it's not that we are not celebrating his birthday but we are going to celebrate this weekend (23.05.2009) at his father's hometown. We will have a ceremony called "Berjejak" together with the birthday celebration. I can't wait..






Happy 1st Birthday my baby.. We love you..

" Semoga menjadi anak soleh, berjaya di dunia dan akhirat.."


Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last Charles Dickens quotes


2 comments:

che zaid said...

oit..rayyan dah makan kek dah ke????anyway...happy b'day Rayyan..cepat besor ye..

aneess said...

TQ auntie zaida..rayyan x de la mkn kek lg..tp sbg syarat bg dia rase skt je..bebudak nursery yg mengabihkan kek tu..