Thursday, May 14, 2009

Radiotherapy (RT) week

Hmmm...Last Monday my father had continue his treatment but only for RT. RT will only take 10-15 minutes. So, I'd suggested that why not my father had discharged from the hospital and stay at my house...I can see from his eyes..he's not happy while were staying in the hospital. In the evening, we'd confirmed to take him home..

From Tuesday till next week I'll sent him to the hospital every morning and sent him back to my house b4 I go to the office. According to my father, the turn for treatment is First Come First Serve basis..so we have to be the no 1 to make sure I reach the office not so late..On Tuesday, we are no 4...Wed-no 3 and today yeessss..we r no 1..I've to run to the RT unit in order to take the No 1...some exercise for me..after some time no exercise..penat gak la..pastu org pun pelik la tgk apsal minah ni dok berlari2...peduli la apa org nak kata..janji my father got the first turn..

2moro is the last day to go to the hospital...i have 2 days for rest..and I'll continue my exercise on monday..

*"Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown"

*source from http://www.quotegarden.com/dad-day.html

No comments: