Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm in dilemma

Now, it's my turn in having dilemma..I'd googled what is the meaning of dilemma and I'd found it as follows:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A dilemma is a problem offering at least two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable. One in this position has been traditionally described as "being on the horns of a dilemma", neither horn being comfortable. This is sometimes more colorfully described as "Finding oneself impaled upon the horns of a dilemma", referring to the sharp points of a bull's horns, equally uncomfortable (and dangerous).
The dilemma is sometimes used as a rhetorical device, in the form "you must accept either A, or B"; here A and B would be propositions each leading to some further conclusion. Applied incorrectly, it constitutes a false dichotomy, a fallacy.


Yeah..it was from wikipedia..in simple word, dilemma is when you have to choose A or B for some reason you have to choose A and for other reason you have to choose B..In order to choose the correct one, you have to do a list, the pros and cons for both option..it will help you in making the final decision..

It was the current situation put me in dilemma. I'm not sure whether it was a good decision to do so..Until now I'm still thinking whether to proceed or not..Please Allah, give me Your guidance..show me the way..

No comments: